Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Theme Park Edition

California Screaming at Night Well, it's official!  Disney has announced the changes to Disney's California Adventure that the blog-o-sphere has been chattering about for awhile.

This latest, official announcement has been touched upon by several of the blogs that I frequent:

In my opinion Jeff has provided the best synopsis of the proposed improvements and changes.  John Frost has provided good Concept Art.

I'm not going to add anything from a news or views standpoint because I've already touched on this topic back when the news first broke in July.  If you have forgotten or are new to my site and haven't dug that far back into the archives, here you go:

What would you do with a Billion Dollars?

and

What would you do with a Billion Dollars? (Addendum)

No comments: